Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tea brings friends – and fiends – together

How fitting that as October is upon us, our favorite Goth, Silvia, and her sweetie Zoe (I hope I spelled his name correctly!) should visit Shanna, and that they should all come over for tea practice.


Shanna, Harvey (Holly in white shirt), Silvia and Zoe

Shanna prepared Usucha with PacLeaf's "Moonlight" for Silvia, Harvey and Zoe. Nikko probably tried to rearrange Harvey's flowers (red yarrow in a tall, green vase). I arrived home too late to enjoy tea with them, but was able to visit a little with them before they had to leave.

Good to see you, tea friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah...seeing you all...makes me wish for a warm cup of tea and laughter. Hope there are many more of those to come for you. I send you greetings from Sacramento. It is warm this evening but I hear rumors of rain when I return to Humboldt tomorrow. I can barely contain my excitement. Love to you all
Sheri